A top 10 firm, in a very large and central office in Bristol, are looking for a part qualified accountant with a strong exam track record. With over 200 employees at the Bristol office and a full service line, they are bringing in a lot of new work and are looking to add to their busy and reputable outsourcing and business services team.
What about you?
- Likely to be part qualified or finalist ACA/ACCA
- AAT qualified candidates are welcome to apply
- 2+ years experience in accounts in a Public Practice
- Comfortable preparing statutory and management accounts
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Understanding of new accounting standards such as FRS 102
- Confident in top 10 environment
- Computer literacy is a must
- Basic knowledge of tax is desirable
What can we offer you?
- Large office with lots of experienced accountants to learn from
- Strong relationships with clients
- Regular meetings on client premises
- Preparation of annual financial statements and other reports such as budgets
- Build on your experience with management accounts
- Close working relationship with the assurance and tax teams
- Report directly to the Manager
- Opportunity to work in a very busy office with fantastic progression opportunities
The salary advertised should be seen as a guide and has been set by the agency.
Please contact Alice at Harvey John to discuss this Accounts Semi Senior role in confidence or for some further information.