Harvey John are partnering with this high-growth, disruptive food startup who are looking for their first Marketing Manager. You'll be joining the business at this critical time, with the team looking likely to triple in the next 12 months. On track for a storming Year 1 of growth and investment, this role puts you at the heart of the business going into a hugely exciting 2020 where you'll take a lead on establishing the marketing branch of the team.
In return for playing a key role in the further growth of the business, you'll have access to share-options, flexible working hours and the chance to make a real impact in an early stage, market leading brand.
What you'll be doing...
- In short, you'll lead on building out the Marketing function from a 360 perspective
- Development and management of campaigns which maximise ROI
- Responsibility of field marketing where you'll promote the brand via initiatives and events
- Management of PR strategy, raising brand awareness
- Utilisation of social media tools and online campaigns to engage and grow their social engagement
- You'll brief, review and implement all brand touch points including POS, signage and campaign materials
- General marketing admin including reporting, presentations, budgeting and invoicing
What you'll bring to the table...
- 3+ years experience in a high-growth FMCG/Food brand - Marketing, Brand, Advertising or PR role
- A thinker and a do-er, you'll be heavily involved in marketing strategy and implementation so will bring experience of driving business growth to the table
- 360 marketing background across advertising, social, press, brand, digital, CRM and working with external stakeholders/agencies
- Strong communicator and listener. You'll work side-by-side with the co-founders and will manage the growth of this key function
If this sounds like you, then please apply online or contact Alex Baxter Smith at Harvey John for more information.