Relief Support Workers
Stonepillow offers shelter, information and support to empower homeless and vulnerable people to make positive changes in their lives.
Working on an 'as and when needed basis' you could work either day or night shifts at our projects in Chichester and Bognor Regis to help our clients who consist of vulnerable people who are homeless or are recovering from substance misuse.
Depending on whether you work day or night the role can include:
• Supporting clients with day to day and housing-related issues
• Ensuring clients understand their obligations within any given service
• Completing service-specific paperwork and supporting good communication between teams
• Challenging chaotic behaviours to secure a positive outcome.
• Ensuring the security and cleanliness of the project is maintained at all times.
We pay £9.83ph for day shifts and £142.96 per night for covering an awake 8pm – 8am shift at our hostels, and £117.96 for sleep shifts at our Recovery service.The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge and experience of working with chaotic clients some with a combination of mental ill-health and substance misuse issues.