Front of house staff (waiting staff / bar staff / baristas)
£9 to £11 per hour depending on experience - plus tips
- Initially fixed term - To be reviewed for extension or permanent
contract after probation
Chichester Yacht Club is an all-year round members’ Club renowned for its friendly, informal atmosphere.
We now have exciting opportunities to join our talented Front of House Staff team and can offer regular working schedules and no split shifts.
You’ll need to have experience in either waiting, bar work or barista work and passion for food and drink, a willingness to learn and an eye for detail.
We can offer you:
- A superb range of benefits including the possibility to take part in on-the-water activities off shift (if desired)
- A chance to assist in planning our regular Club Socials and Theme Nights
- The opportunity to be mentored by highly experienced managers and head staff
- Staff meals, Tea and Coffee when on shift
- External hospitality training including Barista (SCA), Wine (WSET), Personal Licence if role relevant .
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Reliability and flexibility
- The ability to work evenings, weekends, and bank holidays
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work independently and under one's own initiative
- High standard of presentation
- Strong work ethic
- Previous experience of Weddings & Events service desirable but training will be given
Chichester Yacht Club is a Covid 19 secure business, fully compliant with government guidelines. The waiting positions will continue wearing a face covering (face mask) which will be provided by the Club.
Applicants must have documented proof of right to work in UK. Pay will be dependent on experience. In view of our out-of-town location, own mode of transport is essential.