Imagine yourself working as Lifeguard in our friendly atmosphere at the Oasis Leisure Complex on the beach at West Sands Holiday Park in Selsey, West Sussex.
Our holiday parks have a wonderful atmosphere as our guest are here on their holidays, enjoying out huge entertainment venues. You'll be working amongst lots of friendly smiling faces where there are also plenty of opportunities to further learn and develop your skills.
Your Main responsibilities will include:
- Being an exceptional experienced Lifeguard.
- Performs all lifeguard responsibilities including monitoring the pools and activities, applying first aid, and performing water rescues when necessary.
- Help ensure customers are provided with a safe environment at all times and swimmers are well supervised.
- Provide excellent customer service, ensuring customer queries are handled and resolved efficiently & professionally.
- Provide and maintain a clean and safe environment for our guests and staff.
- Follow daily Normal Operational Procedures and be able to action a team into Emergency First aid/ Evacuation procedures when required.
- You will have a passion for leisure, and experience in dealing with and organising staff.
- Have 2 years lifeguard experience.
- Hold a valid National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (Level 2).
- Hands on First aid experience and current qualification.
- Be fully competent and experienced in Lifesaving aquatic skills and be physically fit
- Passed all GCSE have good English/Maths & IT skills
- Have excellent communication and training skills; be proactive, confident, self-motivated, and extremely reliable.