Logistics Controller in the Logistics team reporting to the Logistics Supervisor.
Shift pattern of 4 days on and 2 days off.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- In loading of all materials (raw, packaging, pallets and general supplies)
- Efficient, neat out-loading of packed materials and raw product where necessary
- Accurate picking of stock for Customers
- Processing material to maintain stock rotation.
- Maintain all areas to ensure they are free from rubbish, tidy and compliant with Food Hygiene and HAACP requirements.
- Maintaining accurate logistic records and other relevant paperwork.
- Accurate control of all returnable customer crates and pallets
- Comply with all Company and Health and Safety Regulations
- Liaise with production on daily scheduling to meet outbound transport requirements
- Liaise with Supply Chain on any Goods In discrepancies
- Carry out any additional duties as required by line management.
• The right candidate will have a good level of verbal and written English with the emphasis on being able to complete paperwork and accurately communicate with wider team both by email and verbally.
• Must be computer literate and display clear attention to detail
• Be able to work under their own initiative to manage own time
• Be able to prioritise their work load effectively
• Make decisions confidently within the remit of this role