Home Farm Dairy Processing Assistant
£20,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
As our Home Farm Dairy Processing Assistant you will become a vital part of our close-knit team.
In this varied role you’ll be involved in the entire process from making and wrapping cheese, packing and labelling our produce and even help with essential delivery drops to cover holiday.
You will be operating machinery and assisting with the smooth running of the milk and cheese processing unit, keeping all areas sparklingly clean after production, whilst taking real pride in maintaining a safe place to work.
You'll have the chance to develop, gaining strong experience in a truly unique and fast paced environment.
What you'll have:
- Physical fitness - you'll need to do some heavy lifting
- Your own, reliable transport
- An eagle eye for detail and high working standards
- Previous experience within food production environments would be an advantage
- Full training will be provided
- A friendly, positive and helpful attitude
What you’ll get:
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Company Bonus Scheme